Yes, it’s taken me six years to cave to the societal obsession that is Game of Thrones. But I’ve now hit my FOMO limit (round of applause for it taking 6 years) and have started binging. Here are just a few of the random thoughts I had floating inside my head while getting to know some of our favorite seven kingdom patrons…. cue gifs galore!
1. Khaleesi just ate a horse’s heart. This is a spectacular episode of Fear Factor.
2. Where are these dragons everyone talks about? I WANT DRAGONS.
3. Khalessi’s brother is the worst. He reminds me of Brock Turner for some reason.
4. Jon Snow is a hot virgin.
5. Wait, Big Brother Stark is the motherf**kin’ prince from Cinderella!
NOT THIS ONE.
OH YEAH, this one.
6. All these kids seem rude AF. Were they never taught manners by their nannies?
7. This twin-cest is very interesting. I’m on board with this storyline.
8. Now, HERE ARE THE DRAGONS. LOOK AT DEM BABIES.
9. Hot damn, Ned Stark died. Sad.
After writing this post, I preceded to watch Game of Thrones highlights on YouTube instead of 5 more seasons. Ain’t nobody got time for that. The big takeaway here is that my body is ready for Season 7.